Ive been on a googling mission to find ways of jazzing up my downstairs loo walls and I am amazed at the Toilet Roll art I have found….
Toilet Paper rolls
Scissors White glue Stapler Paint + brushes Laundry pins
1. Crush paper roll
2. Cut into approximately 5 equal parts don’t have to be exact
3. Place the rolls on a flat surface creating a desired pattern. spend time trying different compositions and patterns.
4. Glue where rolls are touching, hold with laundry pins to dry. You may use a stapler as an alternative, what ever is easier. I find that glue is easier for the younger kids.
5. You may paint and add sparkles. Sprinkle the glitter on the wet paint, this way it will sticks and you wont need any glue.
6. You may expend the pattern in to an organic cell growth.
I can not wait to give these ago, I think I will paint mine white and go for a flowered pattern….will make sure I take photos as I go for you!
If there are any toilet rolls left over look at how they can be recycled>
WOW I will never throw away another toilet roll! will you?
I am currently ranked 12th in Best in Britain Independent Business Award at The Great Exhibition 2012. I am counting on your votes to get me to 1st! please vote here and I will be eternally grateful!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin